The Chemical Question – Which is the correct chemical service for me?
There are many answers, but the best answer is to use a method that makes styling easy & maintainable for you. Having more than 40 years experience in chemical services – here is a short description to further help you decide:
“Thio” based two step treatment.
- Used to add curls, body and/or volume to straight hair.
- Hair is rolled on rods
- Repeat service 3-6 months – depending on length and cut
- Specific formulas for specific hair types.
ISO Maintaimer Straightening System - “Thio” based
- Used to permanently straighten hair or reduce curly frizz.
- Two step straightening system.
- Smooths and shines with botanical ingredients
- Recommenced for normal, previously permed and tinted hair.
- Cannot be used for bleached or heavy highlighted.
- Treatment time 1 – 2 hours.
- Repeat service 6-8 weeks.
- Professional smoothing treatment, not defined as a relaxer.
- Blocks moisture to prevent frizz.
- Result – shiny straight hair.
- Plant derived KeraSafe Bonding System.
- Releases 0% Formaldehyde before, during and after treatment.
- Treatment time 3+ hours – depending on hair length and thickness.
- Can be used on all hair types – including bleached and highlighted.
- Repeat service 12 weeks.
- For more detailed info: brazilianblowout.com
This is general overview. For more specific information pertaining to your hair type please email us or call to schedule a consultation.